cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userWnRuu7aFdz
Constellation

Galaxy buds left earbud very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

As the title states, I own a pair of galaxy buds and last week I wokeup and randomly the left ear bud is atleast 75% quieter than the right. 

I did some research and tried toggling with the developer options, resetting, clearing cache, updating, cleaning, adjusting, you name it - i've tried it. 

To no avail I decided to contact customer support! They where great and made it sound like the earbud was defective and it's time for a replacement. This was last Thursday. I created an order/ticket number and contacted the support team to begin the process of replacement. It's almost been a week and they have yet to reply to my email.

At this point i've become extremely aggitated because these earbuds are currently unusable and I need them for listening to class lectures online.. 

If somone could please assist me in getting through the support process so I can get a new set or earbuds that would be very much appreciated!

Thanks! 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds left earbud very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.

Can you send me a private message with your ticket number here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello.

Can you send me a private message with your ticket number here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

userAObIRZHD0J
Constellation

I had the same issue. No matter what I tried I couldn't g...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue. No matter what I tried I couldn't get it to sync to the same sound level. The only way I got mine working was to go to my at&t store (where I have my cell service), show them (let them listen), and they replaced them under warranty (if you still are)..mine have been great for the year since..

Samsung_WkaKCOV
Astronaut

opt out

userWnRuu7aFdz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If anyone is experienceing the same issues as me, contact the moderators or make a post. After sending them the required info I was emailed a return labed! Quick, and simple. 

Thanks again!

userzRQ0snmD9o
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm having the same issue
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there userzRQ0snmD9o,

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number: