cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAzCzdPtd9T
Constellation

Galaxy buds right side out in less than 24 hours of purchase

So I have seen a lot of people with this issue and yet to actually see a solution other than "send us serial # and device #"

I bought these less than 24 hours ago. Used them for about 30 minutes last night and all was perfect.

Today the right bud will no longer connect and appears it is not charging properly. 

The led will only stay solid red once its in the case. Tried everything I can find or think of. The left one seems to charge to 95% and work but this is no good.

I also do not see this "reset" option in the wearable app that has been suggested. I hate to return these as they were super nice when they worked but I don't know if I trust them at this point and might just go for another option

4 REPLIES 4
userAzCzdPtd9T
Constellation

Re: Galaxy buds right side out in less than 24 hours of purchase

I just wanted to follow up on this for anyone else who might come across the same issue.

I returned these and had them swapped out. One thing I noticed instantly was that the Samsung wearable app now shows the reset earbuds option where it didn't before and I made no changes to the software on my phone.

Hopefully I just had some bad luck since I do really like them

Honored Contributor

@userAzCzdPtd9T wrote:

I just wanted to follow up on this for anyone else who might come across the same issue.

I returned these and had them swapped out. One thing I noticed instantly was that the Samsung wearable app now shows the reset earbuds option where it didn't before and I made no changes to the software on my phone.

Hopefully I just had some bad luck since I do really like them

The reset button is there normally, but when one of the earbuds isn't working or the case, then you technically can't reset.  So the option isn't shown.

Highlighted
KadenDarrow
Asteroid

If you have purchased them by hand from a store, you should find your receipt as there will be a 2 week warranty on it.

userS2rRH5whrD
Cosmic Ray

All u have to do is reset the galaxy buds through the app and re pair them that should fix the problem that's hot I fixed mine