cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds left earbud very quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey!  Could you send me a private message with your model and serial number?  http://bit.ly/2ihPL97

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usertaoWRJCJ9V
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the previous model (2018 Icon X), and the same thing happened. I also used Airpods and it happened as well. It might be a build up of wax in the speaker which you could "suck out" to fix the issue. Sounds super gross but it usually does the trick.

userA0yXKpYLYF
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How would u suck it out

dna420
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem I had to send my defective earbuds in for new ones

Samsung_rllLsG7
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Strange idea but have you gone into the accessibility settings in the hearing category and tried to even it out

Jewce87
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having this same problem. Except my right earbud almost seems to be trying to compensate for it somehow. Like the shifting the balance on a stereo. Left ear is very quiet and tinny, right ear is cranking. I was tripping. I've tried those links everyone has been sent, nothing works.

hirorir
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had this issue twice now, and I RMA'd my first pair of buds because of this. With the second pair, I consistently have this problem with the left earbud. I think it has something to do with loose pieces or debris blocking the driver (?). Would need to open to find out.

I usually first clean the tips with rubbing alcohol, and then blow (with pressure) through the speaker grate to fix the audio level issues. Kinda gross, but hey, it works for me.

Samsung really should address this issue publicly, and not behind PM.

Highlighted
userjD7nWgtrHe
Constellation

Galaxy Buds left earbud really quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi, I have had these galaxy buds for probably about a month and a half when the left ear bud randomly got really quiet like it was on super low volume. I've done just about every thing I could think of. Checked for updates, reset, charged, connected and disconnected. I'm honestly really disappointed at this point and would REALLY not like to buy a new pair especially if this would happen again. All help appreciated

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds left earbud really quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, give this link a shot.

userKgsKxHrE1B
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds left earbud really quiet

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same problem. Link above did not solve the issue. Any other suggestions?