cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds volume issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If you have been over the various troubleshooting post here and on the boards, an exchange of the buds is recommended. To verify your warranty and look into setting this up, please send us a private message here with the full model code and serial number off of the bottom of the charging case: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
useriamQWLxvxb
Cosmic Ray

Galaxy Buds right earbud sounds too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After the latest update my Galaxy Buds were working fine until today when the volume of my right bud suddenly automatically turned very low while the left piece(left bud) is perfectly fine. 

I've tried: (I am adding the fixes I've tried below)

1. Cleaning the buds properly(as mentioned on official samsung website)
  2. Resetting the buds software using Galaxy Wearable App
  3. Re-installed the Galaxy Wearable App and reconnected(tried clearing the Cache of Galaxy Wearable app too)
  4. Turned the volume limiter off
  5. Turning ON the Media Volume Sync
  6. Tried Enabling/Disabling the Equaliser to the Dynamic, Soft, Clear, Bass boost, Treble boost
  7. Configured the volume using touch pads to max
  8. Charged to 100% both the buds and case itself
  9. Settings > Accessibility > Hearing Enhancements > Left/Right Sound Balance > Mono Audio

Note: Both the buds are charged at 100%

Also, I've tried connecting them to my laptop & still the right bud sounds very very low compared to the left bud.

P.s. After seeing the number of people posting same problem here, I believe that this more likely to be a software issue instead of  any hardware issue!

Please Fix!!!

@SamsungAlix  

@SamsungQue  @SamsungRei   @SamsungAl   @SamsungHeath  @SamsungCole   @SamsungBjorn   @SamsungZell   @SamsungArthur   @SamsungLarry 

PLEASE REPORT THIS PROBLEM TO THE CONCERNED MANAGEMENT & AUTHORITIES

Jabberant
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds right earbud sounds too low

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same exact issue, just started this afternoon. I’ve done everything you tried, and also made sure I had volume limit settings turned off.

My left earbud works great. Newer pair, bought them last week, and using a Note 8. Any solutions would be appreciated.

EDIT: I figured my issue out! I had to turn “Media Sync” on.

Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > More icon > Advanced option > Media volume sync On

https://www.samsung.com/in/support/mobile-devices/galaxy-buds-sound-volume-is-too-low/

useriamQWLxvxb
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've tried that too...but didn't worked for me

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @useriamQWLxvxb , have you given the steps that @Jabberant has posted a try?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

useriamQWLxvxb
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes, I have tried turnig media sync ON. But the problem is still present. By seeing the frequency of the numbers of user facing similar issue I believe that this issue is caused by the latest Galaxy Buds software update.

Please deliver this information to the development team.

useriamQWLxvxb
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungCole  Please help

Samsung_LMou6mM
Astronaut

Try this: settings > accessibility > hearing enhancements...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try this: settings > accessibility > hearing enhancements > right/left sound balance / turn on mono audio

useriamQWLxvxb
Cosmic Ray

Re: Try this: settings > accessibility > hearing enhancements...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Tried this as well. However, this is not a solution but a workaround to this problem.

toggling Mono audio ON/OFF doesn't makes any difference. However, if you set the balance between Left & Right Bud that is basically lowering the volume of the Left Bud(which is working fine already) and matches it to the Lower volume on the Right Bud.

So, this isn't a proper fix also it lowers the overall volume of the buds thus decreasing the overall quality of the product and delivering the experience that it gave initially for what I paid my money for.

Anyway, Thank you for your effort but as I said above in this post, after seeing the frequency of the users complaining about same problem over this website, this is most likely to be a software based bug which can fixed with a software/firmware update or Roll back.

userDXTYA9Hwt0
Constellation

My issue is with the left bud. I thought I was the only o...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My issue is with the left bud. I thought I was the only one until now. This has to be fixed. We should have to compromise on a product be spent money on