If you have been over the various troubleshooting post here and on the boards, an exchange of the buds is recommended. To verify your warranty and look into setting this up, please send us a private message here with the full model code and serial number off of the bottom of the charging case: http://bit.ly/2igAXKH
After the latest update my Galaxy Buds were working fine until today when the volume of my right bud suddenly automatically turned very low while the left piece(left bud) is perfectly fine.
I've tried: (I am adding the fixes I've tried below)
Note: Both the buds are charged at 100%
Also, I've tried connecting them to my laptop & still the right bud sounds very very low compared to the left bud.
P.s. After seeing the number of people posting same problem here, I believe that this more likely to be a software issue instead of any hardware issue!
PLEASE REPORT THIS PROBLEM TO THE CONCERNED MANAGEMENT & AUTHORITIES
Same exact issue, just started this afternoon. I’ve done everything you tried, and also made sure I had volume limit settings turned off.
My left earbud works great. Newer pair, bought them last week, and using a Note 8. Any solutions would be appreciated.
EDIT: I figured my issue out! I had to turn “Media Sync” on.
Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > More icon > Advanced option > Media volume sync On
Yes, I have tried turnig media sync ON. But the problem is still present. By seeing the frequency of the numbers of user facing similar issue I believe that this issue is caused by the latest Galaxy Buds software update.
Please deliver this information to the development team.
Tried this as well. However, this is not a solution but a workaround to this problem.
toggling Mono audio ON/OFF doesn't makes any difference. However, if you set the balance between Left & Right Bud that is basically lowering the volume of the Left Bud(which is working fine already) and matches it to the Lower volume on the Right Bud.
So, this isn't a proper fix also it lowers the overall volume of the buds thus decreasing the overall quality of the product and delivering the experience that it gave initially for what I paid my money for.
Anyway, Thank you for your effort but as I said above in this post, after seeing the frequency of the users complaining about same problem over this website, this is most likely to be a software based bug which can fixed with a software/firmware update or Roll back.