Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy buds volume issue

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there @userw03h9CkCVi,

Thank you for reaching out, I would be happy to look into your concerns.

Can you send me a private message here with the below information:  http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Serial Number:
Model Code:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userp7rSbvPzFM
Constellation

Galaxy Buds - Right Earbuds Low Volume Again

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had a problem where my right earbud was stuck at low volume with no fix. I received a replacement pair of buds and now two months later I am having the exact same problem.

I have updated the current software and done all the things i did last time and still the volume in the right bud is stuck low. I am confused how this problem could happen to me twice now. It is really upsetting as i have enjoyed using the buds when they actually work. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds - Right Earbuds Low Volume Again

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there!

Can you send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model Code
Serial Number

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userbKIRalHMCX
Constellation

Re: Galaxy Buds - Right Earbuds Low Volume Again

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem my right earbud is really quiet and I have tried everything, I have reset them, I have turned up the volume to max on my s9 and on the earbuds and the right one is still super quiet 

Pls can someone help me? 

@userp7rSbvPzFM wrote:

I had a problem where my right earbud was stuck at low volume with no fix. I received a replacement pair of buds and now two months later I am having the exact same problem.

I have updated the current software and done all the things i did last time and still the volume in the right bud is stuck low. I am confused how this problem could happen to me twice now. It is really upsetting as i have enjoyed using the buds when they actually work. 

Highlighted
userNOwJHIy2Us
Constellation

Galaxy Buds - Right Earbud Has Low Volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My galaxy buds have the same issue as other with the right side being defective. No matter what I do it won't work. Is there any solution yet?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Galaxy Buds - Right Earbud Has Low Volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Is there no sound or very low sound coming from the buds?

Songbird
Astronaut

Samsung Galaxy buds right bud low volume even at max volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Today my right bud started having low volume. I have sen other people having the same problem. I have made sure the volume on the buds themselves is up. They are fully charged. They are up to date for the firmware I have attempted resetting sever times to mo avail. Anyone have a solution

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Samsung Galaxy buds right bud low volume even at max volume

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Songbird
Astronaut

Hello, I have tried all of those steps and none of them r...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, I have tried all of those steps and none of them resolved the problem.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Hello, I have tried all of those steps and none of them r...

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Do you have the dynamic equalizer turned on in your settings?