cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userIMYyWL29xU
Astronaut

Re: Galaxy Buds Not Working

I had the same thing happen any ideas? Like the right one has completely shut down

userAAQkPcHIpY
Asteroid

I am also facing this problem. Please help

Saikalvakota
Asteroid

Try rebooting the device and check if samsung galaxy weable app has any updates. I had the same issue for sometime. I restarted my device, installed the available update for galaxy wearable app and paired the buds again. It started working. 

userIYQzbIUCcw
Asteroid

Left galaxy bud won't connect!

So today I got a notification for an update for the galaxy buds. I only had my right earbud in my ear at the moment and the left earbud was in my case. I tried to start the update but it wouldn't start because it needs both earbuds to be connected. I took my left earbud out of the case and tried to update again, but the left ear bud doesn't seem to want to connect. I've tried restarting my phone, unpairing and pairing again, but the left earbud always shows up as not connected. How do I solve this issue?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Left galaxy bud won't connect!

Hello there, when did you receive the buds?

userIYQzbIUCcw
Asteroid

I got them last Friday
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Thanks for confirming, if the buds were received less than 30 days ago then our Promotions team will need to assist. You can reach them at 866-888-5503 directly. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userkYIDqhv5mC
Constellation

This is only helpful if you got the buds through their promotion. Can we get a detailed description on how to reset the network settings for the buds or instructions on how to fix this vs having to call a number. 😓

Highlighted
user0mQ7s6epIE
Constellation

Chiming in to say that I am having the exact same issue. I receive these buds literally this morning! Both buds worked initially/long enough for me to initiate the update. I left the buds near my phone and briefly walked away. At some point the update failed and now my left bud is no longer connecting. I tried using the Galaxy Buds Manager desktop application but same issue persists in where the left bud no longer connects.
Allenrg
Constellation

Same here literally got them today and the left bud doesnt connect after update. I contacted Samsung and sent it back like an hour ago. Now i have to wait even longer to recieve a replacement. I don't understand how Samsung just makes a product and it ends up with so many defects. Unless it's a software issue. Still unfortunate cause it should be monitored and addressed immediately. If my replacement gives me any issues again, i just want a refund.