cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rubiarohan
Constellation

Re: Galaxy ear buds only one earbud connects

it's been 6 days with NO SOLUTION. what the absoute .?! I even looked at my firmware and BOTHA RE SC4 but are still not working cohesively. This is honestly unacceptable. 

userkbJNKonPbK
Constellation

I don't have one cause I preordered my phone to late one day after the promotion

Highlighted
BlackSheriff84
Cosmic Ray

So I have just downloaded the new software available for my galaxy earbuds which is R170XXU0ASC4 Since I have been having trouble with connecting to both earbuds. I have activated duel Bluetooth audio within my Bluetooth setting so I can now at least hear music through both earbuds but unfortunately the galaxy wear app still shows to be connected to one earbud so I am unable to activate Ambient sound etc and I'm unable to locate the reset earbuds. I am using a S10 plus to connect

FlyinBryan
Constellation

Try unpairing your Galaxy Wear. Make sure buds are turned off. Shut off bluetooth and reactivate then turn on ear buds.

BlackSheriff84
Cosmic Ray

How do I unpair them from glaxcy wear can't find the option

FlyinBryan
Constellation

Pull down your notifications bar. Galaxy Wear should be in your Smart Things Panel if you are connected to it.

BlackSheriff84
Cosmic Ray

Done, but still have the same issue. The earbuds are connecting to the Bluetooth individually with different names which I think is causing the issue. How can I post my screenshots here?

userqWvkH6q8ju
Constellation

@BlackSheriff84 Any luck? It's now 11th may 2019 and still having this issue. Anyone able to solve it?
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userqWvkH6q8ju Thank you for reaching out. Can you please send me a picture of the error message you are receiving in private message? Also, can I please have your full model number, software version on each earbud, the device your earbuds are paired to, your service provider, and the Galaxy wearable app version number?

FlyinBryan
Constellation

When you reply. Down that bottom it says Insert Image.