Original topic:

Galaxy fit e Vibrating issue

(Topic created on: 12/30/20 7:32 AM)
usertoxeV5kEja
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I use a galaxy fit e and it keeps vibrating when disconnected,  before it was not like this , previously it used to vibrate for a single time at the time of being disconnected and stopped,  but now. It just kepps vibrating until re connected,  its verry annoying,  the vibration is so strong and due to which i cant use it when i go to school  , (when its disconnected)  :\🥺☹

7 Replies
jones1
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
have you done a hard reset yet
0 Likes
usertoxeV5kEja
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Yes , i reseted many many times , nothing is happening  , is it hardware issue !??

@jones1 wrote:
have you done a hard reset yet

0 Likes
jones1
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I had to put mine flat I want to kitchen table and let sit there for a minute to get it to connect I found it in the paperwork what about it
0 Likes
usertoxeV5kEja
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Nopes , it found to be useless  , the watch simply keeps on vibrating and vibrating whenever disconnected. 

@jones1 wrote:
I had to put mine flat I want to kitchen table and let sit there for a minute to get it to connect I found it in the paperwork what about it

0 Likes
userX7Ce5gb5w4
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Mine has started vibrating all the time. The battery used to last 4 days now it's every 2nd day. I can't carry my phone with me  everywhere. I've switched galaxy wear plug in notifications. I've reset it. I don't know what else to do. How can I stop it from vibrating when disconnected from phone?

0 Likes
jones1
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
sorry about that hope you get it fix
0 Likes
useriHpVvcX40I
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The device is completely useless due to the continuous vibration. @samsung Please do something. 

0 Likes