cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Constellation

Galaxy fit pedometer and heart rate tracker not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

The sensor light under my Galaxy fit watch is not turning on anymorw and I believe that is the reason it's not reading my steps or heart rate. I could be wrong. Can someone please assist. I've factory resetting the watch to no avail. 

Model: SM-R370NZKAXAR

S/N: RFAM50NXRMW

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy fit pedometer and heart rate tracker not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you rebooted your Fit? The Galaxy Fit watch is different from the Gear Fit watch, so keep this in mind as you search for documentation or help.

I know you said you did the Factory Reset. I'll add the instructions here for anyone reading who doesn't know how to do this on the Fit:

The Factory Reset will put your Fit back to factory settings (and will remove any of your data and settings - so if you have stuff you don't want to loose do a backup thru the Wearable app). 

Besides the backup, you will also do the Reset thru the Wearable app on the phone:

Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

Tap About band, and then tap Reset band > Reset.

Now back to your issue with the HR sensor. Try changing settings on the HR measurement, like changing always measure to manual or other way around. Setting it to manual is always best when you are working thru an issue like this. Then try doing a HR measurement and see if you see the laser come on.  Good luck!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Asteroid

Re: Galaxy fit pedometer and heart rate tracker not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you rebooted your Fit? The Galaxy Fit watch is different from the Gear Fit watch, so keep this in mind as you search for documentation or help.

I know you said you did the Factory Reset. I'll add the instructions here for anyone reading who doesn't know how to do this on the Fit:

The Factory Reset will put your Fit back to factory settings (and will remove any of your data and settings - so if you have stuff you don't want to loose do a backup thru the Wearable app). 

Besides the backup, you will also do the Reset thru the Wearable app on the phone:

Open the Galaxy Wearable app on your phone.

Tap About band, and then tap Reset band > Reset.

Now back to your issue with the HR sensor. Try changing settings on the HR measurement, like changing always measure to manual or other way around. Setting it to manual is always best when you are working thru an issue like this. Then try doing a HR measurement and see if you see the laser come on.  Good luck!

View solution in original post