Astronaut

Re: Gear 2Fit Pro Overheat

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same issue with my watch

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having this issue. Is there anyone I can speak to about it?

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@JMBforFree Please send us a private message with the full model code and serial number: Link

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Fit 2 Pro just started doing this today. Was fine this morning now gets hot and shuts off.

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello

I have the same problem.

Is there any fix about it?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am amazed to see all these comments since I have been dealing with Samsung services for better than a month now with the SAME EXACT ISSUE! I have owned mine for less than a year however Samsung is telling me the 1 year warranty was up approximately 4 months prior to my year of ownership because it obviously sat on a shelf in a warehouse somewhere for 4 months before it got to the store. Now, because my original dated store receipt does not have the model or serial number on it, they will not extend the warranty or do any work on it. Mine hasnt just overheated, it died completely! I hope others are having better luck than I having their issues fixed! 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Gotta love Samsung, all about the sale and never about the support. My wifes fit2pro died after a year and a couple weeks. Went into our 3' above ground pool with it and now does nothing but overheat. Samsung said sorry, out of warranty which translates to thanks for your money but we still sale crappy products and dont support them.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I happened to me today... I bought it on May 11th 2018, so it is 2 years old...

Out of nowhere today, while had it on my hand, I felt it warmer and warmer... Until one point it was very hot! The screen was black, nothing showing so I just hold the power button and I think it turned off because it vibrated.

And now, hours later, it's dead. If I am putting in the charger, it heats up like crazy... And if I am holding the power button for 5-10 seconds, it vibrates at one point but nothing else... :-(

So there is a problem with these watches...

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same. Friend had watch on and logged in with it. They said it got hot and burned their arm. I tried to remove reactivation lock, to connect to my account. Burnt my arm and not able to deactivate lock. Battery runs out and watch turns off before I can get it sorted. Not good samsung! Took ages on this yesterday and today. Wasting my time and money on these products. Never had so much hassle with these things before. How much to fix/change battery. I think it's out of warranty or you will tell me it was manufactured over a year ago.

Regards