JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear 2Fit Pro Overheat

(Topic created: 12-07-2020 09:17 AM)
userSBbofKr1al
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I've had my Gear 2Fit Pro for just over a year now without major issues. Recently the watch started to overheat in the vicinity of the heart rate monitor, to the extent that I had to take it off. The watch then switches off on its own. It seems like a battery problem.

I have tried multiple reboots, checked that the lastest software update was installed and even reset the watch. None of the aforementioned resolved the issue.

Any tips or advice to fix this?

47 Replies
userRPFdwik4BG
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
it won't let me send Pm.
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

What happens when you try to send a PM?

Are you getting any error messages?

Are you using the Samsung members app or a web browser?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userRPFdwik4BG
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
no error. had to send it via web browser. PM wouldn't work via members app.
sent info about 20min ago
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you for that information. Did you send the PM via the link provided?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userRPFdwik4BG
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
yea
0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am not seeing a private message, would you please try re-sending the private message using this link: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

0 Likes
userRPFdwik4BG
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
just sent again
0 Likes
Arthurmbf
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have this very same issue. Just started a couple weeks ago. It made the watch unusable. Already sent a PM to SamsungAdam. Waiting for further instructions. Thanks in advance.

0 Likes