Original topic:

Gear 2Fit Pro Overheat

(Topic created on: 2/21/19 11:46 PM)
userSBbofKr1al
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I've had my Gear 2Fit Pro for just over a year now without major issues. Recently the watch started to overheat in the vicinity of the heart rate monitor, to the extent that I had to take it off. The watch then switches off on its own. It seems like a battery problem.

I have tried multiple reboots, checked that the lastest software update was installed and even reset the watch. None of the aforementioned resolved the issue.

Any tips or advice to fix this?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Can I have your full model code, serial number, and IMEI number (if LTE) via private message?

View solution in context

0 Likes
47 Replies
SamsungJace
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello there @userSBbofKr1al, would you mind sending us a private message here with your full model code and serial number for the watch.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userVEXyI9OIN1
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Would love the solution posted as it is happening to me as well.

user9jeIZo3ROF
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same thing happening started 2 weeks ago.

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@user9jeIZo3ROF Can you please send a PM here with your full model and serial number?

0 Likes
userDpJY8eHqJK
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same Issue HERE!

Just started today! My Gear Fir2 Pro is not even six month old.

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@userDpJY8eHqJK Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userTipBv7CVmx
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I'm currently having the same issue would love some help

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Good morning @userTipBv7CVmx, will you please send a private message with your full model code and serial number? http://bit.ly/2Kq3B5F

0 Likes
user6GRCwsjbSz
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My gear fit 2 pro keeps overheating and then after a few seconds it turns off, what can i do? pls help me asap

0 Likes