cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userKTJzxg9roE
Constellation

Re: Gear Fit 2 Pro in reboot loop

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue . i purchased last dec, used it for a month.

didnt use for 2-3 months

last month i turned it on after charging, it is not detecting heart rate, steps count etc.

Just reboots after every 1-2 mins.

Any Solution ? tried reboot, reset , factory reset everything

Frustrating it is.

Thanks,

Highlighted
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, @userKTJzxg9roE, I really appreciate you reaching out to us. Have you called 1-800-726-7864 to look into your exchange options?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

user4OIIU9Pz1Y
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Even me too facing the same challenge after using for 2 months....any solutions found....very disappointed with the product Smiley Sad

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Could you provide me the model/serial number of the unit?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you still need assistance with your Fit 2 Pro? 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userN11zN8DLzz
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same problem with my Gear Fit 2 Pro. I got it for Christmas and it is worked fine until June. Now it is in a constant reboot loop. Has anyone come up with a solution other than just going back to BestBuy and getting a new one? This will be the second Gear fit I've had to replace. I don't see myself getting another Samsung product if it's only going to last 6 months at a time. It is very frustrating.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, just checking in. Were these steps helpful?

userS2RZD0Ukmr
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My Gear Fit2 Pro just this morning started the reboot loop out of the blue. Yesterday it was working fine and I put it to charge for the night on the charger that came with the band. But this morning it doesn't want to stop rebooting every 2 to 5 minutes. I tried the three suggested steps but no luck stopping it from rebooting. I am going to try and go to BestBuy  where I got it from and see what they recommend doing. 

userctl9ZLPrlF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What happened to your gear fit 2 pro?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Were you able to try any of the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously in this thread?