Original topic:

Gear Fit 2 Pro in reboot loop

(Topic created: 05-28-2018 11:58 AM)
userrQj7xY3MYu
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi,

I have an issue with my Gear Fit 2 Pro (Model SM-R365NZKNXAR).

The smartwatch constantly restarts after being some seconds in the standby mode (dark screen). As long as I am selecting any features or keep the screen on it will not restart. Already tried the reset function... Also tried to de-activate all feature I could de-activate...

Any ideas?

Regards,

Mike

0 Likes
userKTJzxg9roE
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same issue . i purchased last dec, used it for a month.

didnt use for 2-3 months

last month i turned it on after charging, it is not detecting heart rate, steps count etc.

Just reboots after every 1-2 mins.

Any Solution ? tried reboot, reset , factory reset everything

Frustrating it is.

Thanks,

0 Likes
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hey, @userKTJzxg9roE, I really appreciate you reaching out to us. Have you called 1-800-726-7864 to look into your exchange options?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
user4OIIU9Pz1Y
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Even me too facing the same challenge after using for 2 months....any solutions found....very disappointed with the product 😞

0 Likes
SamsungSteph
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Could you provide me the model/serial number of the unit?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
SamsungSteph
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Did you still need assistance with your Fit 2 Pro? 

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userN11zN8DLzz
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I'm having the exact same problem with my Gear Fit 2 Pro. I got it for Christmas and it is worked fine until June. Now it is in a constant reboot loop. Has anyone come up with a solution other than just going back to BestBuy and getting a new one? This will be the second Gear fit I've had to replace. I don't see myself getting another Samsung product if it's only going to last 6 months at a time. It is very frustrating.

0 Likes
SamsungLarryK
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hey, just checking in. Were these steps helpful?

0 Likes
userS2RZD0Ukmr
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My Gear Fit2 Pro just this morning started the reboot loop out of the blue. Yesterday it was working fine and I put it to charge for the night on the charger that came with the band. But this morning it doesn't want to stop rebooting every 2 to 5 minutes. I tried the three suggested steps but no luck stopping it from rebooting. I am going to try and go to BestBuy  where I got it from and see what they recommend doing. 

0 Likes
userctl9ZLPrlF
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

What happened to your gear fit 2 pro?

0 Likes
SamsungAdam
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Were you able to try any of the troubleshooting steps mentioned previously in this thread?

0 Likes