cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
user6bln6hALS7
Asteroid

Re: Gear Fit 2 Quick Messages

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem with my gear Fit2 Pro. It worked for a few mins and then stopped allowing me to reply with any messages on whatsapp. It says "check phone" PLEASE HELP solve this problem! 

Hmmmmmm
Halo

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes.  It is now getting worse.  Samsung are perhaps forcing users on to their ecosystem by reducing support for other apps.

userG4LzsCSFPC
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem with an one plus two. the first day with my gear fit 2  the quick answer works perfectly. But today i only see the text 'check phone' ... Anyone has a solution? 

userVzLJLxoP2b
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same right here, WhatsApp or messages or anything, 'check phone'

It worked before the January energy saving optimizations firmware update..

userJpEV7Kr8ly
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same here

useroZ3lenLGAU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have an Alcatel Idol 3 is my phone able to replay text messages or no cuz I'm having the same problem

useroZ3lenLGAU
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I can also reply on phone calls and on Facebook messages and all other when somebody sends me a text message it's just tell me to check my phone

userJJv7rE6gWz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did reach out and they told me it was a 'limitation' of non Samsung devices and that I should switch to my Samsung phone. Not doable. I switched to Textra messaging app and it works great. Moto X Pure 

Itsmedanah
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just tried Textra and I didn't even get notifications, or the text  on my gearfit, let alone be able to use any quick texts 😔 

Itsmedanah
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have this same problem. A month ago it worked like a charm! But for some reason, now all I have are the quick messages that are standard, which by the way, have nothing to do with anything I need! I have  a Samsung Galaxy s8