cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userQxl9rUl5y0
Constellation

Re: Gear Fit 2 battery drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been having exactly the same issue with battery life as has my husband, both gear fit 2, the battery life is atrocious. Samsung need to pull the finger out and fix this battery life glitch, at this point in time we are ready to give up on samsung and revert back to fitbit which are faultless. 

userPBa0SMqOPw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue and it is up to date

userh0CFjCHsAB
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is a very basic question. Per what I observed in the latest comments, battery drain started after some update that was released. We can barely use it for 2 hours when tracking activities /listening to the music. I'm returning my gear fit 2 to Samsung to have my money back

usernLMkDFQPTx
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issues as everyone else. All updates are good  

userrlCMFqubPS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ever get any solution to the drain? I'm dejected trying to fix my gear fit 2. Been trying for months. 

Snakedoc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm still having the same issues with the battery drain.  I've uninstalled and re-installed the galaxy gear app. I've reset the gear fit 2 several times.  I'm still getting the rapid battery drain with 8 to 10 hours of use.  It drains faster if I'm doing any activities.  Thanks Samsung, for nothing.  

userrlCMFqubPS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yup. Mirrors my own experiece. I've now thrown it in the drawer to gather dust  seems no point in sending it to a technician judging by the other comments of failure there too. Genuinely, this will be my last samsung phone and product/watch. 

userQZm2Wn5Z8h
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having same issues.  Even when powered off and charging can't get it past 80% range.  

userCRIgj2olvm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having problems with battery drain.  Turned off just about all functions.  Should I only turn on GPS when running?

user42Jk3cTxIj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have been charging my fit2 every night to 100%.  The other day by noon my fit2 when blank.  In a chat with Samsung Technical support, I was told that I need to charge my gear device for 2 to 3 hours every day. Not what it says in the instruction manual.