cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
boxall
Halo

Re: Gear Fit 2 battery drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Still ok? Mine is < month old and I am losing 10% per hour and even 15-20% overnight.

userhect1ArwjX
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Dear Samsung Support,

Is anyone reading reading this post/issue and someone is working to solve this battery drain problem?

This forum started in January and it is now middle of September and absolutely NO feedback/update from Samsung?

What kind of customer support/service organization are you running? Who is in charge/responsible?

Once again, Samsung's moderator's initial response was a total disappointment (a Joke at best).

• WHY DO WE/USERS HAVE TO TURN OFF ALL THE USUFUL FUNCTIONS WE USED TO USE THAT DIDN'T CAUSED THE BATTERY DRAIN BEFORE AN S/W UPDATE?
  • WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF USING SAMSUNG GEAR FIT 2 IF WE CAN NOT USE ALL THOSE FUNCTIONS AND THE BATTERY STILL DRAINS OUT IS LESS THAN A DAY?
  • NO RESPONSE/FIX AFTER 9 MONTHS OF CUSTOMER COMPLAINTS?

SAMSUNG, we simply wants an answer/fix - should NOT take 9 month to figure this out for the Mighty Samsung!

userbvRP41G1Lo
Not applicable

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I really feel like someone who tries to make everyone happy and im sick. of it when the favours not re turned I feel like less than a human beings
Tamarus
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

https://forum.xda-developers.com/gear-fit/help/to-flash-firmware-gear-fit-2-t3489544/page2

Zargalo post.

If it fails, try again.

Mine took 3 tries to flash the firmware.

Hope this helps

Honored Contributor

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sweet! Glad to hear that things are being fixed up.  ^_^

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Jonso100
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What's the real solution to this problem? I cant even run a full marathon with my fit2. At least point us to the real solution.

userWaIuvh21Z8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same problem this past weekend. Ran a marathon and my Gear Fit died at half way mark. So disappointing. Have you had any luck fixing the issue yet?

userZ7j1lIWe2c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Wish they would fix this issue. This is the second time I have had this issue with the Gearfit 2. This time around I am having to charge it twice a day and I don't think that is normal. I love the product hate the battery drain!!

userFgdV4Anp24
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i just downgraded. thanks for the instructions

but i cant use spotify anymore. cant samsung just fix their crappy firmware?

i like how the moderator only says "glad you fixed it,.... blablabla"

how about you go and ask the engineers to correct the newest firmware?

Tamarus
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, this has to be a temporary fix.

A new update is coming:

www.androidcentral.com/samsung-gear-fit-2-update-brings-continuous-heart-rate-monitoring

Until then, we have to wait.

I'll try to mess up with weather app in APE4 firmware this weekend. It seems it's the only thing that is different from the latest update, I'll post results later.