Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reaper618
Asteroid

Gear Fit 2 pro acting Wonky not tracking activity correctly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Good Morning 

I notied last night when going for a walk/run  my gear fit 2 would not track my BPM.  Upon getting home and doing it manually, I relaxed fo the night then went to bed at 12am

This morning waking up and check my sleep data from the night it, and it shows there was no sleep detected, but rather Light Activity for the 8ish hours of sleep, some how buring over 700 Cal while sleeping - This is clearly incorrect.

From 8:33am to 11:29am now it says As well its Light Activity , and burning over 200 Cal - Ive been sitting at my desk working at a computer the whole time, there has been no activity or movement.

Prior to last night the tracker was working great and its well less then a year old.  The only apps i have Synced on my phone to it as the Samsung health, and My Fitness Pal.  My Fitness pal had the exercise duplication bug up until about 4 days ago through.

Please help.20190620_112611.jpg

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Reaper618
Asteroid

Re: Gear Fit 2 pro acting Wonky not tracking activity correctly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i was able to get it to track sleep again propperly last night - Had to factory restore it 3 times though - Again something Tracker related - Will monitor tracking throughout the day to see if it counts activity correctly now 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you tried unpairing and re-pairing you watch? Have you had any software updates recently?

Reaper618
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes ive tried to unpair and repair _ Not sure how tht would help though as the watch is on my wrist and it is the item that is incorrectly reporting and my phone hasnt moved from my desk.

There was a weather Update done at 11:30ish am today, but nothing yesterday when this started

The Cal count is still climbing as now it seems ive burned over 1100 Cal just sitting and sleeping...

Screenshot_20190620-120438_Samsung Health.jpg

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I would recommend reaching out to our Samsung Health team directly at 855-795-0509.

Reaper618
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am going to disagree as this seems to be an issue with the Tracker not the Samsung app.  I included a screen shot from the app as that where it shows the total Cal burns . 

I have uninstalled the App and it continues to count via the tracker.  Its the Tracker it is getting this data from.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Our only other option is service repairs, leaving you without the watch for 7-14 business days. This is why we recommend speaking with them first, to help rule out anything with the Samsung Health app that could be causing the issue. Should you wish to look into repair options, you're welcome to private message me here with your full model code and serial number.

Reaper618
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So i was able to get it to track sleep again propperly last night - Had to factory restore it 3 times though - Again something Tracker related - Will monitor tracking throughout the day to see if it counts activity correctly now 

View solution in original post