cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gear Fit 2 text notification

I have had my Gear Fit 2 for several years now and I was previously receiving text notifications from my phone to my watch. My phone has received several updates and it seems as if the last 2-3 updates have stopped all text notifications from reaching my watch. I do not receive notification via vibration nor indicator light.  I have checked the settings for the apps in which I would like to receive notifications and all of them work except for text messages through both Verizon Messages plus and the standard messaging app on my S10.

I have switched between both apps to see if anything would change and it did not. I have also reset my watch and nothing changed.

I would really like to receive these notifications again. Is there a solution to this problem?

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear Fit 2 text notification

Have you tried forgetting the pairing on both devices and then setting everything up again? Have you tried reinstalling the wearables app? What kind of phone are you using?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear Fit 2 text notification

I am using a S10 from Verizon. I did the things that you suggested but it did not provide a solution.