JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear Fit2 Screen Not Working

(Topic created: 02-03-2020 02:51 AM)
userROYvVIsK4c
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My Gear Fit2 has developed a fault in the last 24 hours. The screen is blank/black but the device is still connected to my phone and vibrates when I press/hold the power button. I've tried unpairing/pairing the device, to no success. The phone asked me to press "Ok" on the watch to complete the pairing, and pressing blindly at where I knew the button to be eventually succeeded, so the screen is still responsive, not not displaying.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello, We know how disappointing it is when the screen is not working on the watch. We recommend taking a look at the newest Samsung Watches available, as the Gear Fit2 has reached the end of support. https://www.samsung.com/us/watches/ 

Be sure to click " âś“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
MrLarry
Neutron Star
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Have you updated your watch, phone, or wearables app recently?

Be sure to click " âś“ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userbrNlFFT5ma
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same problem, tried to reset but since does not show anything, unsuccessful.

Any ideas on how to solve this?

0 Likes
Solution
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hello, We know how disappointing it is when the screen is not working on the watch. We recommend taking a look at the newest Samsung Watches available, as the Gear Fit2 has reached the end of support. https://www.samsung.com/us/watches/ 

0 Likes
JCmm
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
same problem as above. screen is black, but connected to the phone. my model is SM 8365. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to fix it.
0 Likes