cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
useryO0ZQMPEmy
Asteroid

Re: Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

yes. we have all here tired everything. Do you have a pair of these buds? Do you have this problem with latest firmware?

Just checking to see if you still need assistance.  If so, please send the information below.

• Name:
  • Physical Address:
  • Email Address:
  • Home #:
  • Mobile #:
  • Complete Model Code:
  • Complete Serial Number:
user33vY4I2kB6
Asteroid

I was having the same problem with my icon x but the other day there was a software update. I'm crossing my fingers that this fixed the issue. Do far I've had mines on for an hour and haven't heard the problem. I'm going to go workout like I usually do when the problem starts happening and see what happens. Will report back. 

user33vY4I2kB6
Asteroid

The issues have seemed to go away since the last update. I've worked out and listened to media and I had only one shut off (which I think was because they were slipping off) instead of the 10 to 20 I use to have. Thanks

useruTP1Yp3wUt
Constellation

Having the same issue, I notice if I turn my head quickly the earbud makes a pairing sound. Any ideas?

userTDsITK6idd
Constellation

How is that odd if it happens to literally everyone who buys the device

userTY3ert8s9X
Constellation

VRe: Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

Joining the discussion. Constantly getting the "whooshing tone" in my left ear intermittently; using them with Galaxy S9 plus.  I have a very tight fit/seal. Very disappointed with these head phones. I returned them at Best Buy, and the exchanged pair are doing this even more frequently than the original pair. Rejects.

I'm sticking to my Bragi's - so far, flawless.

Supernova

Hey, has everyone attempted to reset their Iconx?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Jason Aaron
Asteroid

I did not. But I don't have them anymore, so I can't try. I wish I would have tried to see if it helped.

userTY3ert8s9X
Constellation

I just upgraded to the latest firmware and performed a reset. No sound yet but I will keep you posted.