cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userx858piy74C
Constellation

Re: Gear IconX 2018 Beeping in one ear

I have nothing but problems with this as well, and always make sure I have latest updates to the devices and the apps.  Is anybody able to help me to better understand how to make sure I have the correct fit?  It seems like no matter what combination of fins & tips I use, they work great while I'm at my desk, but the moment I go outside they start making that notification / beep proximity noise.

userK0GaaCF1a2
Constellation

I'm having the same issue. Read through this entire thread and it's impressive how useless Samsung personnel are. Users have given better tips and fixes. This is unacceptable given the price of this product.

userghoHyOXIwv
Constellation

I have the exact same problem.  Tried different earpieces and software is up to date  (After last update, I had to delete and add all of music back.) Seems to work better with a toque on, but it's getting too warm for that.  I only use it in standalone mode.

useryO0ZQMPEmy
Asteroid

Same problem! The sound notice comes on almost everytime i move my head. Yes, I have reseted multiple times. Yes, they are a tight fit in my ears. And when streaming music they connection pauses often, probably because of this. 

Very annoying!  

And this got worst after the last firmware update.

Solutions???? 200 euros. Should be better support.

uservxcDAzfIOv
Constellation

omg this is hapennig to me too, Full battery, they are clean, I have resetted them couple.of times in my case is the right one, when I turn my head to the right I hear the bip... 

I made the mistake of not returning them in the grace period...

usernW7XMBvC4S
Constellation

Ive been getting the same insistent phantom tone. It goes off every four seconds when walking. I purchased these headphones for excercise purposes because the far cheaper bluetooth headphones that are corded had snagged cord issues. But now this problem for far more costlier headphones is downright aggravating..and nothing seems to have solved it so far..I have to keep stopping to readjust them in my ear..hoping that will make it go away. Of course, the tone comes right back, threatening to pause my music..

userKPyV7lYEuO
Astronaut

This is happening to me as well. Whenever I'm outside and hit a patch of sun I get the dreaded "tone" and it pauses music. I noticed it pauses less if both headphones are in, but still get the tone.

usernW7XMBvC4S
Constellation

Getting a replacement sent via Amazon, as my pair with the repetitive tone issues/random pausing of music was becoming too annoying. I'm not too hopeful that the new pair will be the same way, something tells me this is a technical glitch that affects many headphones of the same type.

Supernova

Hey, @user4zioCRMS92, thanks for reaching out. Have you t...

Hey, @user4zioCRMS92, thanks for reaching out. Have you tried the troubleshooting step linked to above?

Hey, has everyone attempted to reset their Iconx?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

useryO0ZQMPEmy
Asteroid

Re: Hey, @user4zioCRMS92, thanks for reaching out. Have you t...

omg.... 

Hasn't it been said many many times that, that does not help!?

The problem is constant, reset or anything will not help.

And this issue got even worse after the last firmware update.