JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 05-18-2018 01:20 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
useraF9SVa4gle
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have been using the earbuds ever since the first version and it always seem to be the same issue.  Ear wax or the adhesive glue that keeps the mesh in place eventually blocks the sound and its pretty annoying for it to keep happening but unfortunately with all the great pros this product has this is one annoying con.   I took the mesh out and cleaned it with alchol.  also underneath the mest theres like a small piece of cotton that will eventually blocks sound.  I removed the cotton and cleaned the mesh and put it back now I rarely have issues.  

I wish there was a better solution because the cotton underneath is meant to prevent the soiling of the inside of the device which if wet or greased will stop the device from working all together.  So make sure to clean your ears often and if they are in your ear tight that will prevent sweat from getting inside.  

Ive read through a lot of msg boards and most of the issues is being caused by this......so dont bother reset them or do any other troubleshooting 9 out of 10 this is the issue.

userkaMIvK9DUI
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHsp_1SBSeQ

This video shows how to remove mesh, thanks to everyone on here. Had the same problem revoed the white film behing the mesh and now working perfectly. Will update in a couple of weeks.

user3bx7NQHhoj
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same issue can not figure out a solution. Had mine about 5-6 weeks. 

0 Likes
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey, I hope you are doing well. I just wanted stop by and see if you wouldn't mind trying the steps suggested above.

If you need anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userGiF8U8kIq9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

My second pair of headphones,  apple user for computer and phone.  Works great for a week, then the right earbud goes to 10% volume, and doesn't want to work properly.  Any fix? Is not a connecivity or clogged problem. 

0 Likes
Stanleyb12
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Having similar issue.

My left earbud stops working after 5-15 minutes and wil not work again unlesss I put both buds back into the charge box for a few seconds.

Any one have a resolution for this issue.

They are less than 30 days old.

ATT says not there problem

0 Likes
ironvarol
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have also had this same problem. I bought it in November 2017 and this happens every 2-3 months.

Samsung replaced 2 times them and now the same problem happened again.

In the first time - 2 earpiece and charge box replaced.

In the second - Before; They say, we will repair the right earpiece. After; They could not repair and just they gave new right earpiece!

And now same problem with right earpiece again and I do not know what they will do.

I think this is a chronic problem!!!

Current device: NOte 8 

0 Likes
ampersandru
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same thing happened to my girlfriend's icon X 2018s after a few months. Left one became very low in volume. Resetting would not do anything. Removed the white membrane and it sounds normal again. I don't understand how that membrane is causing this issue as the right one likely has it as well.

Samsung needs to fix this ASAP

0 Likes
user97J9JZTcD4
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hi there, so I went ahead and took off that lttle black screen. I did this buy getting the tool you use to retrive your simcard out of any samsung or apple phone. After that I noticed a white thing and proceeded to remove it. It instantly made the sound quality much better, and audio much louder. ( I also did the same with the other just to prevent future problems.)

Although this is a fix beware, tampering may result in loss of warrantly.

Best of luck!

0 Likes
Povheng
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I just got my exchange and it has a new stuff in it. It kinda small silver thing that in side earbuds and something like toitoothbr.

0 Likes