JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy buds series volume is low

(Topic created: 12-26-2017 05:00 PM)
user2C9IYRCqAq
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy Buds

I have galaxy buds 33AA and they were working fine till yesterday. I tried unpairing and pairing them again. Tried increasing the bud volume and it's to the max level. Increased the media volume and nothing ..found one solution online in developers option and diasbled absolute volume sync and still nothing. I don't have audio media sync in the blutooth advance setting so that's not an option. My phone is Galaxy S10+

1,416 Replies
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
userqzrdkS3bv5
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Same with mine after about a month they have just stopped working on the right. TouchPad works but no sound and I've only used like 6 times. I've finally decided to figure out whats wrong and if I need to buy new ones. Tired of having them just sit there. I can't even  find a solutions and its disappointing. 

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

@userqzrdkS3bv5 Thanks for reaching out. Just to confirm, have you tried resetting the earbuds from the Wearables app? I recommend having them evaluated by a certified technician. I'll be happy to look into those options for you. Please send a private message with the full model code and the serial number of the earbuds from the bottom of the charging cradle. http://bit.ly/2XERsky

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

0 Likes
usersXjhzIhAxz
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds

have you gotten a solution to the problems?  i have had mine for a while and it just started today

0 Likes
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Buds

Have you tried any troubleshooting steps, like resetting the buds? Is the software up to date?

0 Likes
userUfN80McpBs
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

Do you have a solution? I bought these for my daughters birthday and she's maybe used them a handful of times. Her buds turn on but only right makes sounds. The left does respond to touch commands but no sound at all

0 Likes
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy Buds

Hey there! 

I would be happy to look into your concerns. 

Can you please send me a private message with the below information here at this link: http://bit.ly/2GH8URL

Model code:
Serial Number:

0 Likes
userF1DWIVL7Yw
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds
I have had my Gear IconX 2018 for a couple of months now and the left ear bud has what seemed to be is stopped working, but it is just a very low volume. when I listen to music or listen to something I only hear stuff out of my right ear bud. I don't know what to do and they were my favorite pair of head phones. Does anyone know what to do.
userLWE8grYmnY
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Buds
yeah it's happened to me I blew it and tryed to clean it but it's just totally messed up, I'm gonna send it back for a new one because this is just bloody stupid
0 Likes
usergiuBuQq1pd
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Buds

I am having this same issue. I purchased the 1st pair mid Dec of 2017 and had to replace them late Jan 2018. I am having the same problem as of early March. The left side has decreased in both pair down to 40-50 % of the right side. I do not work out in these nor have they been exposed to water. I use them a few times a week and charge the regularly. Thank goodness I bought them on Amazon so Im able to send them back for replacement within a certain time frame. Going through Samsung would have taken several weeks. Please fix this issue fixed as I do NOT want to make sending them back a bi monthly process...

0 Likes