cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mosuga
Asteroid

Gear IconX

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having a issues with my ear buds. My right ear volume is 75% low. I did the hard Reset and nothing has changed. What is my solution. I have also read others replies from Samsung but it seems everyone is having the same problems. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Mosuga
Asteroid

Re: Gear IconX

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just  took the screen off and it worked liked magic.. 

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you already gotten and tried a cleaning kit on the buds?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Mosuga
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have done everything except throw them out the window.. Omg I love them and this just started 2 days ago.. 

Mosuga
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I just  took the screen off and it worked liked magic.. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well, I'm happy you were able to get them working. Let us know if the symptoms continue. Smiley Happy

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Mosuga
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I love Samsung products I never give up on Samsung. Thanks for the help. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You're very welcome!

userwziGFiIr6m
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having an issue I reset one fine reset the right one then there was nothing no power at all no blinking light near the ear piece as expected. Anyone any idea what this could be. 

userbKW8KERWHA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having buyers remorse for sure. As I've stated before, have not had mine a month! It keeps going in and out. Randomly disconnecting from Bluetooth, these tone sounds come through when I bend down. At first it was just the left bud, then the right and now both does it. These cost way too much money to not work top notch. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you already gotten and tried a cleaning kit on the buds?