cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userbKW8KERWHA
Asteroid

Re: Gear IconX

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I did everything. They didn't need cleaning, but I did it anyway. I sent them back to Samsung. They are supposed to send another pair. I doubt that will solve anything considering a lot of people are experiencing the same thing.
useriwn8ekiDd8
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

have you fixed them? same problem here

userbKW8KERWHA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
My apologies for the delayed response but, I just sent them back to them a couple of weeks ago. They are supposed to send me another pair. But I am very sure I will have the same issue because everyone is having this issue but these earbuds. I'm going to look into getting the RayCons and see if that works better than Samsung. Such a waste of a great idea.
varmacinc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine have been doing this for months now - it is only the left earbud and it drives me INSANE.  Every time I move I hear the swoosh tone.  I happened to be looking at the app one day when it was doing this and noticed that the ambient sound was going on and off.  I seriously can not take it any more.  This is my second pair (I had the first gen) and I love them, but I can't go on like this.  I've been looking at other models and brands because nothing I do seems to fix this issue.  I've reset a million times.  This is really unfortunate.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you turn on the ambient sound mode on your earbuds? Could you please provide me your full model number?

userbKW8KERWHA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Hi Adam. I've already returned them to Samsung,, per their advice. They are sending me and my boyfriend another pair.
userbKW8KERWHA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yeah, I hear ya. I've reset also. They are sending another pair. I have little to no faith in those working properly either.

userbKW8KERWHA
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
When you say took the screen off, so you mean the mesh underneath when you remove the rubber earbud? I have not had mine a month! It keeps going in and out. Randomly disconnecting from Bluetooth, these tone sounds come through when I bend down. At first it was just the left bud, then the right and now both do it. These cost way too much money to not work top notch. Sorry for my little rant.
user1dfEpKYabF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the exact same problem. The right earbud's volume is attenuated significantly. Also, when I open my mouth to yawn or move my head side to side, I get the "WOONG" sound. Frustrated with these earbuds.