Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Gear S2 Classic bezel ring

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello Everyone,

The decorative black insert in the bezel of my Gear S2 Classic (GSRF-SM-R7320ZKAXAR) popped off. The bezel itself is fine. It turns and it functions. Only the insert came off and I do have it.

I'm assuming it's held in place with some kind of adhesive because I saw some residue and the insert does not just snap in place.

Can anyone give me information on what I should use to bond this insert back in? If it's something like a silicone, can you tell me if there's anything I should NOT get adhesive into? There's a number of round impressions in the bezel under the insert which I believe may be detents and I don't want to lock the rotating bezel up by getting glue in the wrong places.

Thank you!

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Gear S2 Classic bezel ring

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I strongly recommend having the watch serviced by an authorized technician in order to avoid bricking the watch or voiding any warranties.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Gear S2 Classic bezel ring

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I strongly recommend having the watch serviced by an authorized technician in order to avoid bricking the watch or voiding any warranties.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in original post