JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear S2 Not Showing S Health Steps

(Topic created: 08-13-2020 03:44 PM)
userK6FjsvZGVU
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Today I finally found my gear s2. I did a workout with my note 9 this morning and logged some steps, but when I synced my gear s2 it's not showing the steps I logged with my phone. It seems to have synced all the other info like calories and my s health profile but the gear shows 0 steps while my phone is showing about 12k.

Ive uninstalled/reinstalled s health, synced, power cycled both devices and I'm not sure what else to do. Any help appreciated, thanks. 
4 Replies
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@userK6FjsvZGVU 

Hope you are doing well, my friend!

Glad to help here or at least try -- maybe someone else smarter than I can also assist?

Do the above articles help you? If so let us know by replying here with which step.

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
userK6FjsvZGVU
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Hello, thanks for your help. I actually followed the steps in this article before posting. It's strange, because all of my samsung health info from my phone is showing on the gear except the steps that were counted on my phone this morning. I didn't walk with the gear on, but I did have my phone for tracking. I assumed the gear would show those steps too
0 Likes
Solution
JohnLoose
Supernova
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

@userK6FjsvZGVU Ahh, gotcha. Yes, the watch will need to be with you to display steps it takes. I believe the calculation is more accurate with the watch on even.

--

Please click " ✓ Accept as Solution" if this reply solved your issue or pointed you in the right direction. Click the heart to let me know your appreciation! 

Notification emails do not accept replies. Login to the community to respond to this thread.
0 Likes
userK6FjsvZGVU
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Ok, I'll start with that tomorrow. Thank you!