JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear S3 Battery Draining Too Fast

(Topic created: 04-16-2021 09:40 AM)
userU91YMD1EUB
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I just bought a Gear S3 classic from amazon refurbished, I charged it up and turned it on only to find that the battery doesn't hold it's charge for more than an hour. Not only that but when it's dead and won't charge on again, I put it on the charger and it shows as 70% for some reason despite not being able to turn on.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully based on the date of production the device has reached end of life status. This means that any repairs would be beyond economical repair, and it is recommended to seek other options with your retailer or carrier.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
SamsungRei
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Thank you for reaching out. Regretfully based on the date of production the device has reached end of life status. This means that any repairs would be beyond economical repair, and it is recommended to seek other options with your retailer or carrier.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.