Black Hole

Re: Gear S3 Classic: Sudden Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Sounds good. 

usereIfcfSv0ff
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Lost 6% in 4 hours after the update. Before the update, it would drop 6% in 30 minutes. 

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Glad that this worked out for you.

usersRaugMTXJF
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Unfortunately I am having the same issue. It started few days ago. The battery is draining in less than 24 hours. before was up to 3 days. I did hard reset 2 times but it doesn't help.

Model SM-R760

Tizen 3.0.0.2

R760XXU2CRG3Knox 2.2.0

Please help...

Vlado

userYA2dqzYGqb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

For me, last update (CRG3) is useless... still drain battery in 20 hours + overhetaing in charge! Before the Tizen 3, my watch was pretty good (4 full days betwen charges). SAMMY, DO SOMETHING...   

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After the update and when the symptoms started, did you reset the watch?

userYA2dqzYGqb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I have reseted 4 times! Not work for me. Actually I don't know what to do...

userdgv6OjYUjh
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the battery drain issue as well. Just started this week. Did a hard reset yesterday but the problem still exists.

I have tried to get the latest software but my watch says I have the most recent. Mine is different from all the other posters here. It is R775TUVU1BRD2 Tizen version 3.0.0.2

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey, thank you for providing that information. When all troubleshooting fails, we recommend service repair. I would be happy to help you look into your service options if you are interested. Samsung can refer an authorized service center to perform any needed repairs. If your warranty has expired, you would be responsible for the cost of any such repairs. If you would like to receive quotes on service/labor from an Authorized Service Center near you, please visit http://www.samsung.com/us/support/service/location and let us know where you would like for us to schedule the repair. Thanks!

userYA2dqzYGqb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Bravoo Sammy! You found the solution...I've spent 350$ for nothing. Apple copies (updates how much the product hurts) and you lose all your customers! Next watch will not be from you. Surely!!!!