JUMP TO SOLUTION
Are you crazy? Samsung again?
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Gear S3 Classic: Sud Tuden Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@NasserGh wrote:
Are you crazy? Samsung again?

Never Samsung again.. I bought Xiaomi Amazfit Stratos. Minimum 5 days with brutal usage. With very soft use you can go up to 11 days.. It has everything except talking. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Guys I think I solved my problem

Follow the YouTube instructions in 

https://youtu.be/5GdKKqGvyF8

After 14 hours I still have  67%

I guess the main draining so was the S voice 

BEST Samsung Gear S3 Battery Saving Tips! - Jibber Jab Reviews! In this episode I will show you my top tips to reducing your battery consumption on your S3 s...
Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@NasserGh wrote:

Guys I think I solved my problem

Follow the YouTube instructions in 

https://youtu.be/5GdKKqGvyF8

After 14 hours I still have  67%

I guess the main draining so was the S voice 

Dear @NasserGh I'm sorry but you haven't solved the problem.

You say you have %67 after 14 hours. It means you lose %2.35 per hour. 100/2.35 = 42 hours. Which is not even 2 days. It's 1 and a half day. This watch used to ttake 4 days before the battery died. Now only 1.5 days?

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ok - now I am having this issue too. I am hardly getting a day out of my watch now. Why do these threads all show solved - when they are not solved at all.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Dave A wrote:

Ok - now I am having this issue too. I am hardly getting a day out of my watch now. Why do these threads all show solved - when they are not solved at all.

@Dave A we have been asking this question to moderators for a long time. They want it to be seem as if it was solved. But anybody who is actually looking an answer of horrible battery drain of Samsung Gear S3 will see that the issue is not solved. Not even close..

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Re: Gear S3 Classic: Sudden Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no solution to Gear S3 battery issue. Don's say the problem is Solved, IT'S NOT SOLVED!!!!! My gear s3 has the latest software, but battery lasts for a few minutes and to start the watch I have to put it back on the charger, otherwise it will not turn on on it's own. The battery shows that it almost fully charged, but the watch shots down again in a few minutes.

Samsung needs to look into this and not ignore the problem. I already bough a different, not Samsung watch and my battery lasts for several days. I have a S9 Plus phone and can't beleive that Samsung does not care about their watch customers. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Class action lawsuit in the making. 

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@useraewvBcABwS wrote:

There is no solution to Gear S3 battery issue. Don's say the problem is Solved, IT'S NOT SOLVED!!!!! My gear s3 has the latest software, but battery lasts for a few minutes and to start the watch I have to put it back on the charger, otherwise it will not turn on on it's own. The battery shows that it almost fully charged, but the watch shots down again in a few minutes.

Samsung needs to look into this and not ignore the problem. I already bough a different, not Samsung watch and my battery lasts for several days. I have a S9 Plus phone and can't beleive that Samsung does not care about their watch customers. 

I too, bought another brand smart watch and it lasts at least 4-5 days. It can even goes up to 7 days with a soft usage. I tell this horrible battery situation of Samsung gear s3 to everybody around me and I'm thinking of making a YouTube video how it lasts less than 2 days with NO USAGE.

This issue is not solved. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION
What other brand do you suggest