cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mach
Asteroid

Re: Gear S3 Classic: Sudden Battery Drain

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Why is that tread tagged as "solved" ?. Where is the solution.? Link gets me to a post from February, that's not a solution, not for me anyway.

userAjHDfEP1tg
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Mine too! Monday afternoon fully charged watch, put it on at bedtime and only 15% charge left on Tuesday morning. Charged to 55% before work, put it on power saving mode but it did not last until the end of the day.

userHsBFuNxBr5
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've hit the same problem ... Notifications and Samsung Health tend to use the most battery. I've turned off notifications for most apps. I'm not sure when it started ... sometime in the last week or two.

Wissoz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

*** You saved my life! While it did work, Samsung should address this problem and not leave its loyal customers wondering on what to do!! Thank you again for this! It's been almost 2 hours and my battery drained 2% ***

userbZHpMyXkgj
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

No, I have with my use a battery life of 72 hours. Suddenly, after a restart, a batterly life of 12 hours.

I have solved it, just as by a computer (cold start), by a restart.

I assume that by the first start not all the (complex) software was loaded in the right way. How you know? By disfunction, a brain drain is dysfunctional.

userc5dD6kqjX0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I found that when I turned off the wake-up gesture function and activate via bezel. My battery life improved remarkably!

Tyrell Frazier
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I checked on my gear app this morning for my frontier and I have a new update to fix the battery drain issue.  Has anyone received that yet?

userNv7CV9slWn
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Gork
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Tyrell Frazier wrote:

I checked on my gear app this morning for my frontier and I have a new update to fix the battery drain issue.  Has anyone received that yet?

I manually checked for the update and installed it.  The update seems to have fixed the issue for me.

userWyT1L3GJY4
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Watch won't stay on long enough to connect.