cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
userey3R7nJjbi
Cosmic Ray

Re: Gear S3 Frontier Tizen 3.0 Battery Drain

I guess a "#metoo" revolution will be the only action that Samsung will respond to. It has been months since the entire community reported this battery drain situation and they did nothing about it. Forget about the "battery improvement" update as that, as we all know, did nothing, as well.
userY9ajrq9Jzf
Asteroid

After about two weeks I got my S3 Frontier back from service today. The service repair statement says that they replaced the Incell battery pack. However they never sent back my watch band. Seriously Samsung???? Just called service and they said they will mail me one in about 3 days. So I wish I could say if they fixed the **bleep** batter issue or not but will now have to wait until I can wear the thing.

userRigyGCcFK0
Constellation

I'm having the same problem.  After 12 hours I'm down to 14% and the watch is going into power saving mode. And thats with making no phone calls and receiveing only a few texts throughout the day.  

userY8eDADFZds
Constellation

I have strage behavior , the battery can consume 8% per hour & after that 8% per 4 hours 

I dont understed , i dont do anything with the watch 

The only thing that i noticed that help is that when the battery consumtion increased , if i will tuen of and on the watch the battery consumption will stop

Very bad, very bad behavior

(on Tizen last version)

userSeNSMQIBPX
Constellation

Me too I'm experiencing the same problems. I hope Samsung comes up with the fix for this soon

Landmark65
Constellation

I have the same problem, only I bought a used S3 Frontier. Warranty was 1 week expired. I was losing 25% battery per hour. So watch would die in approx 4 hours. That's on a full charge.

Took it in to Samsung Customer Repair and asked for a battery replacement. Sales said it would only last a little over a day. That's still better than 4 hours, so I went ahead with the replacement. I said when I pick it up in 2 days, it better last a full day. If not, I asked it they could downgrade the OS to 2.0 version? He said, they won't. If this is still an issue, I will take it back and see how they will rectify?

user7IWwyXzeXC
Constellation

Just downgrade gear s3 to tizen 2.3 for now bro and wait for fix version

islandguy
Constellation

Can you tell us how you downgraded to 2.3?

user7IWwyXzeXC
Constellation

check ur inbox bro
Tommy_Atkins
Constellation

Is this only a problem on the Gear S3? What about the Gear Sport which also runs Tizen 3.0?