cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userDHSOxjSfO0
Constellation

Re: Gear S3 Frontier in cradle Charges to Full then drains or is not charging to Full

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Yes, I need your help. I still have a problem with charging
Supernova

Re: Gear S3 Frontier in cradle Charges to Full then drains or is not charging to Full

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userDHSOxjSfO0: Can I get the full model number and software version of the device?

userDHSOxjSfO0
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How can I find this information?

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You would go to Settings> About Device

Ethos146
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue.

I have S3 Frontier;

I wll turn off the watch then leave it on the charging cradle for about 6-8 hours, during my sleep hours.

In the morning, I will only see 94% charge.

Model# SMR760

Software Version Tizen 3.0.0.2 - R760XXU2CRE3

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Ethos146
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Okay i will try it next time I need to charge -- However, I only had this device for 2 months. It used to charged 100%, the issue just happend when I got the software update. Also, I am using the samung charging brick and cradle that it came with. no obstruction, cable is new, cradle is new.  

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I completely understand. Please keep me updated and I will continue to research your symptoms.

userb0YBe0ilm4
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same issue on my Gear s3. Never get 100% charge. Most mornings I'm walking out with 80% charge.

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userb0YBe0ilm4: Were you able to give the troubleshooting steps provided about a try?