cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrAndromeda
Asteroid

Gear S3 Frontier not tracking activity after One UI update

So I've sent feedback twice now through this app since I've been having workout tracking problems after receiving the One UI update for my S3 Frontier. Figured I'd make a community post to get some sort of response. Screenshots are attached which will explain the problem. In short, my watch isn't tracking my workouts even after I log them in, but the Samsung Health app shows them. Also, when I do an activity like walking or running, the GPS icon will normally flash a few times then I get a vibration from the watch and an alert saying GPS located or something. Two days ago that stopped, and now the GPS icon simply flashes without the haptic feedback and the notification. But, the workout still shows my route.

Any ideas on a fix for this? Things were fine pre-One UI. Thanks.

2 REPLIES 2
userkzVnErAVkh
Asteroid

Re: Gear S3 Frontier not tracking activity after One UI update

I was having the same issue with my Galaxy watch. Finally sent it in after multiple hard resets didn't correct the problem. They said there was a barometer failure as well as an internal battery failure and have replaced both. Here's hoping that fixes the problem.

Queenladymay
Constellation

Re: Gear S3 Frontier not tracking activity after One UI update

I also am having the same issues with my watch after the update I'm hoping they will fix this glitch. I am still able to track/log my workouts but not showing it on my weekly workout tracker.