cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Gear S3 Frontier on T-Mobile - where's Bixby!?

I have a Gear S3 Frontier, and I was actually using S Voice when Samsung shut it down. It wasn't great, but it mostly worked.

This wouldn't have been so bad if they actually updated the watch software with Bixby, as promised, but here it is 10 days later and still no sign of the update. Verizon Gear S3's got the update several days ago. T-Mobile just says this is all on Samsung and they don't know when it will be pushed.

So Samsung, please either give me my Bixby or give me back S Voice. This was a very expensive toy and you can't just shut down features.

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Gear S3 Frontier on T-Mobile - where's Bixby!?

I know this forum doesn't get read by Samsung. But how do I actually contact somebody about this? Every way I've tried to contact Samsung has failed.

Tomorrow will be a month since they turned off S Voice, and I still don't have the replacement and nobody will tell me what's going on.

Highlighted
Constellation

I would very much like to know what is going on too! I'm really getting tired of asking over and over and just getting a blank look like they have never heard of a Gear S3 Frontier before. S Voice was not great but it was better than nothing which is what I have now. T Mobile reps don't have a CLUE or they just blame Samsung. So, Samsung, It seems everyone else has an updated Gear S3 with Bixby but us. Are we going to get it? Should I be looking for a new carrier or a new smartwatch company?

Highlighted
Asteroid

I did finally get it last week, about a month after Verizon got it.