Original topic:

Gear S3 Frontier won't power on

(Topic created: 09-10-2021 05:23 PM)
Samsung_EBzBwNZ
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My Samsung Gear S3 Frontier watch will not turn on.  The watch will charge and it says it 100%  charged then tried the following;

1.  I have held the power button down for 3 minutes with no result. 

2. I have put the watch on the charging stand and held the power button down for about 3 minutes with no result.

3. I have also tried to hold both keys down for 3 minutes both in the charger and out of the charger with no result.

most your trouble shooting is useless since the watch won't power on at all.

3 Replies
RobXbalboa
Galaxy
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
It's possible the button is stuck. Since it's waterproof. Rinse under the sink, dry with paper towel, then press the bottom right button repeatedly about 5 times (but not too hard) then wait for a few seconds and hold down the bottom right button for 3 to 5 secs and release. Make sure its charged before doing this. Let us know if this worked
0 Likes
useru2CVvMurt7
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

exact same issue I have

0 Likes
SamsungRyder
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hi, I am sorry to hear your Gear S3 will no longer power on. If the watch will not power on, it doesn't seem to charge, or the light on the charger blinks, the problem could be anything from the battery, connection, the charger, or the watch itself. Give these troubleshooting steps a shot: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01003100/

Please let me know if this helps.

0 Likes