cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear S3 Sudden Battery Drain - January 2020 Update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I let my battery drain and i noticed it was stuck on 4% for a long time (over an hour). I have a feeling after the update there was miscalibritation between the battery and the percentage it showed.

after letting it drain to 0 and recharging it its seems to have fixed the issue.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't understand why Samsung is not saying a word on this issue. This is not new, have had a few bad experiences with Samsung lately. They seem to take customers for granted. I'm done with Samsung at this point. Just started with an LG TV, my phone is next and the watch at this point seems to be in line to be the next. That will pretty much divorce me from Samsung.

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Been good on that update, but suddendly last week [8.17.20] it's started acting up something bad.  Screen goes black, won't wake up without restarting.. but then noticed battery at 7%.  Had been on charger all night.   I may try your trick of letting it go totally dead.  Might also be time for new battery.  Last resort there. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

well, just figured mine out.  I had changed watch faces last week.   Changed it back earlier and now things are working normal.   Some faces just don't work good.   That one was a power hog.. BAD!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I'm just noticing mine it doesn't last a day samsung 8 I wish there was some resolution to this 9/01/20