cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
terrencegf
Constellation

Gear S3 Tizen 3.0 PPT Controller?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

One feature listed for the Tizen 3.0 update was the ability to control PowerPoint.

• PPT Controller: Command the audience and the presentation with the Gear S3 PPT controller

However, I am unable to find "PPT Controller" on the watch or in the Galaxy Store. I did a factory reset (due to other issues after the update) but no such app was installed by default. Where is this "PPT Controller" app?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
terrencegf
Constellation

Re: Gear S3 Tizen 3.0 PPT Controller?

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally found "PPT Controller" in the Galaxy Apps store. It paired correctly with my Windows 10 PC. Driver installed automatically. So perhaps Windows 7 isn't new enough to have the driver built in.

5 REPLIES 5
Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks for reaching out, I know it can be frustrating to want to use a feature that is difficult to find. What device are you attempting to use the Powerpoint controller with?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

usersD41PKMUBy
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi.

Related with this topic I have a different issue.

I was able to download the Controller PPT from the Galaxy App Store. The problem I have is to connect my Gear S3 Classic to the PC (Win 7) via bluetooth.

Actually it's connected and I can, for example, change tracks in a music player via Gear S3. But I get and error during the bluetooth installation of the device about the driver. So the PPT controller doesn't pair with the PC. 

Is there the bluetooth driver of Gaer S3 available for the download?? I cannot find it...

Thanks!

terrencegf
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I finally found "PPT Controller" in the Galaxy Apps store. It paired correctly with my Windows 10 PC. Driver installed automatically. So perhaps Windows 7 isn't new enough to have the driver built in.

userUpSKJop0xv
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I could not find PPT Controller in the Samsung Store
I have S3 Frontier
Do you Know where i could find it or wich other software i could use?
Thanks

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What type of device are you using with your watch?