cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userUIWjvoME8r
Cosmic Ray

Gear S3 Tumi Edition watch face??

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I just bought the Samsung Gear S3 Tumi Edition and the "special edition" Tumi watch face is no where to be found in the pre-installed watch faces. There is also no documentation in the box that suggests where to get it. I checked the gear app store and nowhere can I find the "special edition" Tumi watch face. I've noticed other posts elsewhere, and even reviews on Samsung that others have the same problem. Please help.
1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
userlkkzqgB71P
Constellation

Re: Gear S3 Tumi Edition watch face??

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UPDATE

I went to SamsungSupport on Facebook.  Awesome!  They can help you without going through every ineffective script that phone support has to use.  I have a note 8 and specific to that phone, they figured out the download issue.  It took some days, but during that time they were in constant contact by checking in to let me know they were working on it.  I was able to post screen shots, which helped.  It seemed to be a team effort to figure out the issue.  I have my watch face now.

View solution in original post

17 REPLIES 17
userlkkzqgB71P
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

So did I.  I got mine on samsung.com. Mine came with a piece of paper in the box that said go to www.galxy.us/tumi.  It leads to nowhere via the phone and a page telling you to go to the gear app from a pc.  I have spent at least 5 hours on the phone, chat and email trying to get the watch face.  I posted on the Samsung Support Facebook page about this issue.  A support person seemed to want to help and had me go to private message.  After a bit, this person says they needed to talk to the technical people  and I never heard back.   Phone support is an endless do-loop of transferring back and forth between ECommerce and Tech Support.  Email only got me watch face instructions that are available via the gear application.  I am posting this everywhere I can, to hopefully force an answer.  I suspect this is known in the nether regions of Samsung since the review link is not available to me.  If watch face materializes, I will post it here.

userUIWjvoME8r
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have to agree with your comments about the Samsung phone support on this issue! It was a total joke that nobody could help. It's their product and by reading all the reviews and posts, you'd think they would have the answers. I did get my issue resolved however. I found the same link as you posted and it didn't work for me at first. So I took the watch back to Bestbuy with the intent to return it. The manager was able to locate another box with the card and same link. I wanted to show them that the link did not work and as I tried it there in the store, the link directed me to the play store with the Tumi watch face. I was able to install it without any problem. I'm not sure why it worked but it's installed now. I just wish that Samsung wasn't so clueless on this issue. 

userhJiUaXGhSA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yesterday I purchased my Tumi Gear S3from Best Buy and experienced the exact same issue with Samsung Support and the Best Buy Geek Squad. Hours with various Samsung Support, Galaxy app, promotions, sales departments only to be transferred to another department. I searched my box for any special notes, bar codes, links and found nothing to give me the Tumi watch face. 

userUIWjvoME8r
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Try this link :

www.galxy.us/tumi

The first time I tried, it didn't lead to anything but this is the link that eventually took me to the Google Play store with the download link for the Tumi watch face. I totally understand the frustration in dealing with both Samsung and Bestbuy on this issue. Everyone was clueless and so much wasted time being transferred to this department and that department. Only to be told that they couldn't help resolve a very simple issue. If that link doesn't lead to the download, try restarting both your phone and watch. That might help. Good luck! 

userzaQdnTtu5w
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's works, great thanks

Gufroni

Highlighted
userlVJZuVc4W5
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How did you get it to work? I just keep getting redirected to the Galaxy Apps store

userpgT2kugxUm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you so much and to everyone else in this thread! I have the s3 frontier 4g 1st time link didn't work nor 2nd 3 days later... boom. So if your reading this looking for the face just keep trying. The link will work. Pair/unpair,link/unlink,on/off...u got it.

userhJiUaXGhSA
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thanks this was the information I needed!

userlkkzqgB71P
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

UPDATE

I went to SamsungSupport on Facebook.  Awesome!  They can help you without going through every ineffective script that phone support has to use.  I have a note 8 and specific to that phone, they figured out the download issue.  It took some days, but during that time they were in constant contact by checking in to let me know they were working on it.  I was able to post screen shots, which helped.  It seemed to be a team effort to figure out the issue.  I have my watch face now.

View solution in original post