cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userlelsGQDx63
Asteroid

Re: Gear S3 and Outlook

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Outlook support would be great, exactly the same situation as everyone above. Company users Office 365, being about to use Outlook in some capacity will be really useful.

In the meantime, how are people getting Outlook calendar notifications to show on the Gear S3? I want to be able to look at my schedule for the upcoming day on the watch, but all the meetings are in Outlook.
userompvnf8KMC
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same situation for me.  Outlook and Office 365 mandatory through company.  I can't get calendar on my watch.  I would actually prefer to get the calendar on my watch without having to sync the emails.  I have no desire to read 200 emails/day on my watch, but the ability to glance at my wrist to see when my next appointment is would be great!  ideally, a watch face option that shows upcoming calendar appts.  My Apple Watch had this, but I can't find it as an option for the S3.

Thanks!

Greg

userjZF7P93uzR
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Outlook ruined my Gear S3.  Please allow us to toggle on notifications for outlook calendar reminders and toggle off email notificaitons..  I was happily using my Gear S3 to remind me of meetings using my outlook calendar.  I literally bought the watch so I could be on time to meetings.  However, my business switched to only allowing Outlook via the Outlook app and now my watch is useless.  It literally vibrates all the time because it does so for every email.  I've since toggled off Outlook notifications and my watch is essentially useless to me.  Paperweight on my wrist.

Highlighted
userUyOlDzLSQK
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my S3, partially to keep me updated on meetings in Ooutlook.  I will be takking it back now that I know it does not work with OUtlook.   Fail on Samsung's part....

user0DxaWQzqFE
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

New to Android from iOS and this is a major dissapointment. My company has standardized on Outlook app so they don't have to impose policies on people's personal devices. Outlook has Android Wear support,but the s3 just doesn't have a way to display it!!

userqriueD5Qpc
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

+1 to all the comments requesting support for Outlook.  I love the S3 Frontier...but this support would allow me to adore it.

patcfly
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

+1... outlook mobile app support on the s3 is a requirement to use this thing for any work purposes.

userJjkWgLDfMT
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

+1 more 

user0c0n0Rvksw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It would be really good if Samsung actually bothered to reply to all these similar requests. You'd think they would realise with so many people saying the same thing that we would be keen to hear what their plans are.

Obviously putting the customer first is not their priority.@

JeffT
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
Without Outlook support, it'll be time (for me) to start looking for a new smart watch again. It's a show-stopper.