JUMP TO SOLUTION

the new update not fix the sensors

sorry for that !!

i power off my gear and left it in my home

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Gear S3 frontier sensors don't work

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I think they dont want to fix this problem, they just focus in the new watch and dont support the Gear S3 because its old...
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
A moderator can give us some information about the update? They are working in a fix? My Gear S3 its to expensive to just give me the time...
Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Some posts are lost in the forum change

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Any Update ??? Any new info or FW  ???? 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi Samsung,

This is the second time I need to get this watch repaired because your software updates broke it.

This is totally unacceptable!

If you are incapable of fixing your mistakes in a reasonable amount of time, give us a working replacement or a refund - at no cost to us. Anything else is not good enough. 

Also, why haven't you put some properly managed  and working quality control on your releases after you broke our watches the first time? 

Highlighted
Asteroid

Multiple sensors stopped working suddenly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have a Gear S3 Frontier (SM-R760) and have had no problems until recently. All at one time, the accelerometer, barometer, gyroscope, heart rate sensor (and due to a combo of these sensors failing the wake up gesture) no longer work. My first assumption was that is was a software issue and Samsung would fix it quickly due to backlash from the community. Since then I have come here for research on a fix and apparently there is none which is rather dissapointing. This watch is very expensive for what it does and I would hate to have to throw it away since I bought it primarily for the health monitoring features. Has anyone found a solution to this problem yet? If so was it hardware or software?

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Multiple sensors stopped working suddenly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Yes I'm also having the same problem And battery drain very fast I even Master reset The watch Any still Doesn't work right Heart rate monitor doesn't work and very laggy the hand gesture doesn't work either And the watch gets very hot I hope Samsung is aware of this Problem

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Multiple sensors stopped working suddenly

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I forgot to mention the battery drain as well. I used to wear my watch for 3 days straight before having to charge it. Now after taking it off the charger in the morning it will have around 40-50% battery life remaining at the end of the day. This also started to happen when the sensors stopped working.  Hopefully they will come out soon with a reasonable answer that will not cost as much as a new watch.