JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear S3 not charging

(Topic created on: 7/4/20 5:37 AM)
userczw9VqgfDJ
Asteroid
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I finally received my gear s3 frontier, and right out of the box it will not charge properly. When you sit it in the dock, it will start charging like it should, but will stop 30 to 60 seconds in. I have to remove it, and really set it to get it to start and stop again. With  the phone off, and dock on a fast charger, I'm getting about 1% gain with each time setting it on the dock. Has anyone else experienced this, and what ended up being the fix or solution? Thank you

172 Replies
userj191tF6OiB
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have this same issue, charger led blinks red and watch will not charge. I'm using all of the original gear, including the USB cable, that came with the watch. Model SM-R760NDAAXAR. 17 pages of users with this same issue @samsung please provide a fix for your customers.

userpMQjPSuRMr
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

My Gear S3 classic watch stopped charging to 100%. Every time it finishes at different level - it can be anything between 10% to 80%.

The charger is original. The battery is original. I can't see any solution here. @samsung please help

Watch modelWatch model

Firmware infoFirmware info

0 Likes
usersB9Ajm5MzD
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

i had this issue after not wearing mine for a week and leaving it off the charger. The battery had run down to zero and it wouldnt connect to the charger. After getting nowhere with customer service i spent some time researching options and i found out that my galaxy s10 has a reverse charge option (remove phone cover to use) i turned it on and sure enough my watch connected, turned on and started charging.  Once i hit 5% i put it back on its charger and its been working like it should ever since

0 Likes