cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Community Manager
Community Manager

Re: Gear S3 not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello, Just following up to see if you still need any assistance.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with my gear S3 also ever since I've got the new update. Now it has gotten worst my watch won't charge and it clicks while on the dock at 35% and won't turn on and also gets real hot. What hurts the most is that I'm out of wareawar😡

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey guys, can I get the following information?

Model Number

Software Version

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

SM-R765A

Tizen 3.0.0.2

R765AUCU2CRC4

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@SamsungMichelle wrote:

Hey guys, can I get the following information?

Model Number

Software Version

Sm-r760

Tizen 3.0.0.2

R760xxu2cre3

Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have replaced everything and it still does it. I updated it about a week ago and thats when this started

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I looked up on the internet to find that I too am having the same similar problems.

My moto 360 still charges

my samsung gear s3 justused to charge up to 60 % and now it doesnt even pass 1% and gives wierd triangle and blinking red lights

Only one year old and I feel like I have a 400 dollar paper weight 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

My SM-R760 was fine until the latest software update 3.0.0.2 then it went throug all the above issues of charging. I tried all the above "solutions" without success untill I found my old computer frezer spray i used when reparing computers. I checke the ventilation holes on eather side of the watch were clear and put the watch on the cradle then with regular blasts of frezer spray, to keep the watch from overheating, it will now charge to 100%.

This is very tedious.

I also found that if I dont do this then the watch is far too hot to actually put on my wrist as it BURNS.

Someone must have "tinkered" with the charging algorythem in the last update as it has been fineish for over a year I have had the watch.

Regards

Tony

Supernova

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hey there, do you still need help with this? 

Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Strange.  My charging problem actually started AFTER 3.0.0.2 update 2 days ago.  Before that it was working fine with no battery drain issue.  Such a  to reset the watch.