cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userAiYLSgm1N3
Constellation

Re: Gear S3 not charging

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have exactly the same problem right now. And my Gear S3 is getting hot when is on the charger. Have you received any solution?

userJoMpXpQ0lU
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

This is definitely NOT a solution. My device doesn't charge at all, I stopped wearing it for a week and now it doesn't want to charge, I used it for 5 months before and it worked perfectly. What is the solution? I get a flashing red light on charging dock and nothing happens, I tried various cables. Nothing works. I'm baffled and extremely annoyed

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userJoMpXpQ0lU Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userB0PIkrL0BI
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I exactly have the same issue with my Gear S3 Frontier model. It started recently after I upgraded the OS version to 3.2.2. I left the watch in switched off mode for 2 days and it does not charge after that. On the wireless dock, the Red light keeps flashing but watch does not charge. I tried with multiple wireless dock and cables, but no luck. I'm really frustrated with this. Can you please advise what can be done to bring this back up ? Regards, Vasu
userhCWhXgtT8c
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the same problem.  Any suggestions on what has worked to get it working again?

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@userhCWhXgtT8c Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

user5LWa4bUgxw
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am having the similar problem and talking to the Samsung support they just redirect to the service center which is difficult to locate.

@samsung: If so many people have problem than there is some serious issue.

Samsung_Xidn8lm
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I am also having this issue. I have a Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch that will no longer charge correctly. It doesn't show signs of charging, even after an attempted reboot.

I have tried multiple chargers and cables. It doesn't even respond at all to attempts to wireless charge via my Samsung S10+, even though it used to.

userknWjSlOzyz
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue on Tizen 4.0.0.4 using the Samsung gear 3s Classic. A continuesly blinking red led, draining the watch battery instead of charging, restart sequence during recharge, no matter how you placed the device in the genuine wireless Samsung charger.  I found a working solution by using a more powerfull USB charger such as the Apple iPad one. Problem solved!  The genuine charger seems to have issues for what ever reason. 

Hope this helps many other new users, cheers,

W