cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userBv3b2Cy9Hb
Constellation

Gear S3 not working with Samsung Pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi i got my samsung frontier from India last year. I am a regular user for samsung paya and want to start using my watch for payments. I cannot find samsung pay on my galaxy watch app via my phone. How do i perform samsung pay setup for an Frontier brought in India. Is it even possible?

Thanks

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Gear S3 not working with Samsung Pay

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team at 1-844-726-7297. They can further assist you with the concerns you experiencing.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Thank you for stopping by the US support page! We only support US models here, so to receive assistance with your device, please visit: http://www.samsung.com/visitcountry  Thanks! 

userQShCiRF7Ro
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hello

I'm in Oregon and recently purchased a Gear S3 Frontier to replace my S2 classic which died.

My Samsung Galaxy S8+ (fully updated) has installed:

Galaxy Wearable 2.2.23.19021251

and

Gear Plugin 2.2.03.19010761

Watch info:

Model SM-R760

Tizen 4.0.0.2

Software R760XXU2DSA1

I see no option for Samsung Pay in the Gear Wearable app.  I use Samsung Pay on my phone all the time, however.  I tried uninstalling Wearable and reinstalling it, resetting the watch, but not showing up in the app.

Pay isn't supported on the watch at this time??

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Can I please have the full model number, software version, and service provider for your watch?

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

userQShCiRF7Ro
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I don't know where I would find any other display of the model number, I copied it from my About Watch menu., and it's also printed on the back of the watch body.  Software version(s) taken from the About Watch menu.

This is a Bluetooth only watch, not LTE, so no service provider.   (my phone is on Verizon, btw)

The only other number I have is the serial number:  <Hidden>

Let me know if there's somewhere else I should look for more complete numbers.

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I recommend reaching out to our Samsung Pay team at 1-844-726-7297. They can further assist you with the concerns you experiencing.

View solution in original post

chimpeenuts
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Did you ever get this resolved?

I have a brand new US-version S3 Gear and cannot get it to show Samsung Pay paired with multiple phones, including a Samsung S7. I've tried everything.

Thanks,
Nate