cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mjholtzem
Asteroid

[Gear Sport] - Under Armour apps not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Not sure if this is an under armour issue or a Samsung issue but currently neither UA Record, Endomondo, or Map My Run will work on my Gear Sport. They all exhibit the same behaviour which is loading screen for a few seconds followed by a crash.

I am on the latest firmware version, have the phone apps installed and the watch apps installed.

This is on a gear sport paired with a Pixel XL

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
mjholtzem
Asteroid

Re: [Gear Sport] - Under Armour apps not working

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I tried map my run once again today and now it finally is working! So yay!

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Lazylifter
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

works on my gear sport although its a huge battery drainer. 25% sense last charge

mjholtzem
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

what phone do you have?

Lazylifter
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

galaxy s7

Wallie
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem. I've tried everything. I've uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times. I reset my sport multiple times, once restoring from backup and another starting new. Tuned both my watch and phone off and on. I tried contacting under armour and they have no support because its not on an under armour device. Contacted samsung multiple times with zero help. Don't think they even read the full email. In trying to figure out if it's the watch or my phone before it's too late to return it for being defective. Did you figure out how to fix?

UserPizzaX
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Having the same problem &  also a pixel xl user. I chatted with Samsung support and we did a reset of the watch  but same problem persisted. Support told me to return the watch and try another one. Did a google search and found the missing apps thread. So I didn't return it. I wonder what happens if I rest the watch and don't connect to my phone but try it wifi only. 

UserPizzaX
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I tried that a no go, app still didn't work and missing apps still aren't showing up, though I did find an app I didn't see before that is kind of to my interest.

userLUD8s5qK8q
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same pronlem for me - just crashes after a few seconds.....ZTE Axon 7

Annoying!

Also can't find the speedo app although I am in France so may be not available here?

mjholtzem
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've been trying to get help from Map My Run on this issue, but so far it's been like a week and all I've gotten is a canned FAW copy/paste response assuming I have not done the setup correctly and then silence. So could be a while before they even acknowledge the issue let alone have a fix.

So much for the "High Priority" support that comes with the MVP membership Smiley Tongue

mjholtzem
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Well I tried map my run once again today and now it finally is working! So yay!

View solution in original post