userpJq7RgYKK5
Constellation

Re: Gear Sport stuck in reboot loop

Any luck anyone? 

Mine just started this Yesterday

userbUYJAQB2Zb
Constellation

My Sport Gear started rebooting 3 days ago, no luck whatsoever with Recovery, Wireless download or anything.

Plus if I let it on the charging Dock for more than 2 minutes it stops charging and the Dock flashes red

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userbUYJAQB2Zb Give this a try: Press and hold the Power key until "Rebooting..." displays, and then release the Power key. For the Galaxy Fit, press and hold the Power key for more than 7 seconds ("Rebooting..." will not appear). The screen will go dark, and then the watch will reboot. If your watch is connected to your phone, the devices will temporarily disconnect during the reboot.

userSpyBnCJCek
Constellation

Was there ever resolution for this, or any known cause?

My Gear Sport started rebooting today, ran out of battery after rebooting for hours, and won't turn on at all. 

On the charger, a red light indicates charging for about 30 seconds before it blinks red to indicate not charging. I've tried holding the power button down, tried holding both buttons down, tried sending an email to customer support. No change.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userSpyBnCJCek Can you send me a private message using this link here? Provide the following information.

• Model number 
  • serial number
usery6dXySe1za
Constellation

Has there been a fix found for this? I've been having this same issue. I loved this watch until this happened.

I've tried all the steps that have been suggested on here. Any help would be appreciated!!

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@usery6dXySe1za Please send a private message with the model code and serial number. Is the watch Bluetooth or LTE? http://bit.ly/2XERsky

userVQSe3KoMFJ
Constellation

hi i have the same problem suddenly my watch start rebooting and keeps that way , its days now . it's really upsetting
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@userVQSe3KoMFJ I would be happy to assist you further. Can I please have your full model number and serial number in a private message: http://bit.ly/2JH2rq2