cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Gear fit 2 pro stopped tracking steps and HR

JUMP TO SOLUTION

What firmware did you use?  I flashed everything and nothing worked.  Perhaps your watch was OK and you forgot to reset it. 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@GOC 
I'm willing to try anything. Please post a link to the old firmware version. 
thanks. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I've skimmed through the 13 pages of replies. Disappointingly, no reply from anyone from Samsung, which, since this thread is a year and a half old and has dozens of posts, means there is no solution.  Today, after erecording over 3000 steps, my watch went on one of its periodic vacations: no wake-up gesture, no counting steps or floors,  It tells the right time, if i press the on button, and I still get notifications, but no fitness functions or wake-ups.  Hopefully, it will resolve itself by tomorrow as it usually does.  Very furstrating.  

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I bought my Gear Fit2 Pro at the end of May 2018

(Model #SM-R365 - Software version R365XXU2CRC7)

On 19 Sep. 2018, it stopped registering steps/sleep etc. I sent my Gear Fit2 Pro for repair (under garantee) and I received it back on 2 Oct. 2018.

I posted about it on page 3 of this thread.

The Gear Fit2 Pro has worked fine since the October 2018 repair, until last week (end of July 2019) when the screen started to display a flashing white line, then nothing.

As the Gear Fit2 Pro is still under garantee, it has gone for repair. Again.

When I get the Gear Fit2 Pro back from its second major repair, I'll make sure to put it back in its box and forget about it.

I have Apple'd up with a Series 3 Watch and an Xr to replace the Galaxy Note 3.

Edit:

I have received the Gear Fit 2 Pro back today (6 August 2019) and, as with the previous repair, the turnaround was excellent (I just wish I hadn't been forced to find out!)

Anyway, the old device must have been a total write-off because I now have a *brand new* Gear Fit 2 Pro attached to my old wristband...

Can't fault the service! Smiley Wink

There's another 10 months of garantee  for it to break down for a third time! Smiley Embarassed

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hallo!

Can I say here how I fix it and explain the procedure  if flashing firmware is included?

Anyway, nothing suggested here worked,my fit pro got stuck at 0 steps and no HT monitor.

I took last resort and flashed firmware(surprisingly easy procedure) and now it is working again

I must say,now Im really happy 

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You must be a liar or a miracle worker.  

My gear fit 2 pro stopped tracking steps and heart rate and hand movements for no reason 4 months after buying it. 

I flashed it to every firmware that there is for the fit 2 pro and nothing worked. 

Maybe your watch was working and you didn't reset or charge it. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It's the fourth time I get a Samsung product that breaks and then fails to do it's core functionallity. And every time I get into forums I find dissapointing answers or lack of answers from Samsung. I will move to more serious Brands from now on. 
#no_more_samsung_for_me

Highlighted

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Just thought I would reply and say that mine stopped working yesterday. Not sure what to do about it. There was another post that talked about disabling eliptical and rowing as workouts and re-starting. So I did that and no change in it.

Not sure what else to do about it.