JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear fit 2 pro stopped tracking steps and HR

(Topic created: 02-13-2018 12:01 PM)
kitza
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I bough gear fit 2 pro from Samsung Shop Thailand since November. It's work properly until yesterday. While I running with gear fit, GPS not work so I reset gear. After reset It can not track step and HR but GPS still working. It has one more problem that it can't use motion to wake screen.

Model: SM-R365

Software Version: R365XXU2BQJ4

137 Replies
userumXtOfrYM3
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Same! And i have no idea in what to do
0 Likes
userHdRA9XlWEB
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I too am having the same problem..no steps,no HR .

I've reset, restarted.... No Success.

0 Likes
userHMhN65ZiqB
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
Same here. Same model and same software number as poster above, also no HR tracking, no step counting, no wake watch motion as if the accelerometer and stuff broke. Out of nowhere, I don't even bring my fit2pro into or near any water at all.
0 Likes
mvirkus6
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

At least you got your Promo with purchase of edge7, didnt get mine and now bought a 554k that I'm having issues with google promo. LG is looking better and better!

@kitza wrote:

I bough gear fit 2 pro from Samsung Shop Thailand since November. It's work properly until yesterday. While I running with gear fit, GPS not work so I reset gear. After reset It can not track step and HR but GPS still working. It has one more problem that it can't use motion to wake screen.

Model: SM-R365

Software Version: R365XXU2BQJ4

0 Likes
userBrO0mNhIL6
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I have the same issue. What's wrong with this device?!!!

0 Likes
SamsungCourt
Comet
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I understand how this is frustrating @userBrO0mNhIL6 Would you mind sharing what troubleshooting steps you've taken so far? 

0 Likes
userHMhN65ZiqB
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The only thing that I could do was to reset Gear from the Settings > Gear info but the HR tracking and steps tracking (accelerometer stuff) still doesn't work at all till this day.

0 Likes
TomBruno
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same issue.  Stopped counting steps.

0 Likes
usercbj0yXUcpX
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same issue, mine gave up a week ago, sent Samsung an email through the gear connect app with no response. This is BS. All of this started after a software update for me... Samsung better come good on a fix. My device isn’t even 6 months old...

0 Likes
userFuEZxdZ5XG
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same issue,it stopped working, I think since an unpdate yesterday. Any idea?

0 Likes