JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Gear fit 2 pro stopped tracking steps and HR

(Topic created on: 4/29/18 6:10 PM)
kitza
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I bough gear fit 2 pro from Samsung Shop Thailand since November. It's work properly until yesterday. While I running with gear fit, GPS not work so I reset gear. After reset It can not track step and HR but GPS still working. It has one more problem that it can't use motion to wake screen.

Model: SM-R365

Software Version: R365XXU2BQJ4

137 Replies
SamsungTrevor
Red Giant
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

If you are still having this difficulty after attempting all of these troubleshooting steps, I would suggest that you reach out to 1-800-726-7864. They will be happy to help you with your repair options, @usertd2aVfqtOT.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userW8JyIz9kmg
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit
I have contacted you guys yesterday. I was told to perform reset which I will do this week. However reading this thread it appears the reset is not going to make a difference...
0 Likes
userdiaTRt9iBT
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

How did you go? I Tried a reset and it made no differences 

0 Likes
user4Sc8y4V0Zl
Astronaut
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

The heart rate monitoring, ppedometer and floor counter have all stopped working on my gear fit pro 2 also since  i updated a couple of days ago. Ive tried reseting the device with no sucess.

Can you please provide a solution to this - I live in Ireland so I would rather not have to call a US number which will cost me a fortune just to be told to do all the things ive already done.

SamsungTrevor
Red Giant
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hey, @user4Sc8y4V0Zl, I really appreciate you reaching out to us about this. You can contact your regional support and they'll be happy to help you with this repair!

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

0 Likes
userdiaTRt9iBT
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Same problem here from last Wednesday Australian time

0 Likes
userIogNnJYQm6
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I am confused as to why the watches may need repair. Mine had no issues until the update. Seems to be the same for a few of your customers. Surely this can be fixed with the app? 

0 Likes
SamsungTrevor
Red Giant
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

Hey, everyone, I would suggest you follow the steps outlined above.

If you are still having this difficulty after attempting all of these troubleshooting steps, I would suggest that you reach out to 1-800-726-7864. They will be happy to help you with your repair options.

If you need help with anything else, please let us know and our community will be happy to help!

0 Likes
userdiaTRt9iBT
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I took mine to the city service center - warranty repair expect to get it back working in a few days.

0 Likes
userFyGxskUIcL
Constellation
Options
Gear and Gear Fit

I just keep reading follow steps bove however I dont see any steps above to follow I am really needing help with this and it is makeing me not a happy person. worked fine did the update and that was it 

0 Likes